Oak Park’s vision is to provide an
Opportunity for All students
to develop the foundation and
Knowledge they will need
to reach their full potEntial.
FALL FUNDRAISER IS NOW THROUGH
SEPTEMBER 6, 2019.
INFORMATION WENT HOME IN TUESDAY FOLDERS
SHOP ONLINE AT https://www.forfundsonline.com/home
CLICK REGISTER AND ENTER FUNDRAISING PROGRAM ID 59203
Parents,After much discussion, we have decided to go back to our "old" way of routing the car rider line. Parents will be able to turn both right and left into our parking lot from Government Street. We do, however, encourage you to continue to arrive from the west if at all possible. This helps with congestion on Government Street. Again, we appreciate your support and cooperation as we continue to put SAFETY first. We couldn't do what we do without you! Have a wonderful weekend.
Car Rider Procedures
· Please drop your child off on the west side of the building.
· No longer walk your child to his or her classroom.
· Tardy bell rings at 7:35 am. Any student arriving to school after 7:35 ,must be accompanied by an adult to the office to get a tardy slip.
· Bell Jams begin at 7:30 reminding students to “hustle” to class.
· Please DO NOT arrive on campus prior to 2:55 pm. Buses will exit the premises before car riders and walkers are dismissed.
· Remain in your vehicle during pick up.
· All students whose parents remain in the car line will be released BEFORE students whose parents walk to the front door once the car line begins to move.
REMEMBER: SAFETY FIRST
ATTENTION Returning PARENTS that
DID NOT complete registration.
If you did not complete registration for your returning student, you will have to wait until August 9th to register your student and they will not begin school until August 12th. The list of acceptable residency proofs has changed this year. To see this list, please See the Registration/Enrollment link on the Parents tab for the list of documents that will be accepted for the residency verification process.
**NEW GRADING SCALE**
A - 93-100
B - 92-85
C - 84-77
D - 76-70
F - 69 & below
E - Excellent 93-100
S - Satisfactory 92-85
N - Needs Improvement 84-70
U - Unsatisfactory 69 & below
Please help us make this a successful book fair by volunteering using the link below!
Scholastic Book Fair Volunteer Sign-Up
Oak Park teachers have lots of creative projects that need you HELP! go donorschoose.org to fund the projects.
Oak Park has 6 new FREE LITTLE LIBRARIES around campus, one is in front by the Oak Tree and the Butterfly bench. These libraries are filled with FREE books for our students and the community. We hope that these 6 libraries will help inspire a love of reading and promote our love of literature not matter what age. The 6 Free Little Libraries were made possible by a grant and Mrs. Delancey. If you have books that you would like to donate, please feel free to place them in any of the 6 libraries around Oak Park.
1. Take a book and read it (keep it forever if you want to.)
2. Take a book, read it, then return it to any Free Little Library.
3. Donate any book any time and to any of the 6 Free Libraries.
2018 Literacy-Based Promotion Act Report
Oak Park's PTO has a new Facebook page...like them to get updates