Oak Park’s vision is to provide an
Opportunity for All students
to develop the foundation and
Knowledge they will need
to reach their full potEntial.
**NEW GRADING SCALE**
A - 93-100
B - 92-85
C - 84-77
D - 76-70
F - 69 & below
E - Excellent 93-100
S - Satisfactory 92-85
N - Needs Improvement 84-70
U - Unsatisfactory 69 & below
Oak Park teachers have lots of creative projects that need you HELP! go donorschoose.org to fund the projects.
Oak Park has 6 new FREE LITTLE LIBRARIES around campus, one is in front by the Oak Tree and the Butterfly bench. These libraries are filled with FREE books for our students and the community. We hope that these 6 libraries will help inspire a love of reading and promote our love of literature not matter what age. The 6 Free Little Libraries were made possible by a grant and Mrs. Delancey. If you have books that you would like to donate, please feel free to place them in any of the 6 libraries around Oak Park.
1. Take a book and read it (keep it forever if you want to.)
2. Take a book, read it, then return it to any Free Little Library.
3. Donate any book any time and to any of the 6 Free Libraries.
2018 Literacy-Based Promotion Act Report
Car Rider Procedures
· Please drop your child off on the west side of the building.
· No longer walk your child to his or her classroom.
· Tardy bell rings at 7:35 am. Any student arriving to school after 7:35 ,must be accompanied by an adult to the office to get a tardy slip.
· Bell Jams begin at 7:30 reminding students to “hustle” to class.
· Please DO NOT arrive on campus prior to 2:55 pm. Buses will exit the premises before car riders and walkers are dismissed.
· Remain in your vehicle during pick up.
· All students whose parents remain in the car line will be released BEFORE students whose parents walk to the front door once the car line begins to move.
REMEMBER: SAFETY FIRST
Oak Park's PTO has a new Facebook page...like them to get updates